You are here
About the company
TransInfoTech is an expert in development, implementation and maintenance of information analysis systems for transportation, logistics, and public sector.
The company was founded in 2011. Since then, TransInfoTech has been raising its expertise in development, integration and automation of information analysis systems.
TransInfoTech has representative offices in Russia, Kazakhstan and Switzerland.
TransInfoTech provides the following services:
- Development of information analysis systems
- Customization of IT solutions
- Integration of various applications and subsystems into the comprehensive information system
- Technical maintenance
As of the moment, TransInfoTech is focused on development and implementation of E-Freight information system - the solution in automation and standardization of air cargo documentation handling.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF E-FREIGHT
- Automated collection, recording, processing, analysis, completion of reports and reporting on air cargo transportation
- Submission of preliminary information to custom services for air companies
- Electronic reporting of cargo terminals and temporary storage warehouses to custom authorities
- Online access to up-to-date information of any unit of cargo for persons involved in air cargo transportation
- Communication of electronic documents between involved public authorities and entities
IMPLEMENTATION IN RUSSIA
The e-Freight standard was brought into effect in Russia in 2012 under supervision of Ministry of Transportation of Russian Federation. These days e-Freight is deployed in a number of transit and transfer cargo routes through Sheremetyevo and other airports.
All major Russian and international air companies and airports operating in Russia became participants of the project: Aeroflot, AirBridgeCargo Airlines, Lufthansa Cargo, Cargolux Airlines International S.A., Korean Airlines Co., Asiana Airlines, Emirates Airlines, Sheremetyevo international Airport, Tolmachevo airport, Yemelyanovo airport, Domodedovo international airport, cargo terminal of Pulkovo Airport.
IMPLEMENTATION IN KAZAKHSTAN
TransInfoTech performs implementation and adaptation of e-Freight system within the framework of public-private partnership. Implementation is performed by TransInfoTech JV LLP. Public partner of the project is Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The very first electronic air waybill in a test mode was received by Almaty Airport as a result of adoption of Montreal Convention by Kazakhstan. The waybill was completed in a cargo document handling system of KLM Airlines and submitted to Almaty airport.